Rocketchu's Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rouges (Awaiting a better title)

Go down

The Rouges (Awaiting a better title) Empty The Rouges (Awaiting a better title)

Post  Rocketchu Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 am

Yes, we need a better title badly. Suggestions, anyone? Please?

A rouge band of alchemists has started to attack Central City. The police, too busy to handle it, have hired a small group of good alchemists to deal with the problem. You are one of these alchemists. Good luck!

Short story I came up with in the shower. Sorry.

Sign up forms. Please copy+paste these and fill them out to join. PM them to me when finished and I'll add you in.
Good Alchemists:
Name:
Style of Alchemy (see example):
Appearance (Written or Pictured):
Theme Song (Optional):
Anything Else?:

Rouge Alchemists:
Name:
Appearance (Written or Pictured):
Anything Else?:

If there are no rouge alchemists, we'll just have NPCs. The rouges are all human, sorry.

Rules:
No Godmodding-Controlling characters that aren't your own, having all-powerful characters
Please use correct grammer.
Be nice to other users, as always.
Stay away from characters that have Edward's, Scar's, or any other real character's abilities.

Good Roleplay Example (Happy, I hope you don't mind me using you.)

Rocketchu's post: Yabura walked down the street and saw Edward.
"Wazzup, Ed!" she greeted him happily

Happy's post: Edward spun around to face Yabura.
"Hi, Yab!"

Bad Roleplay Example:
Rocketchu's post: *walks down the street and sees edward* "wazzup Ed!" *edward spins around* "hi yab!"

That example had godmodding, lack of grammer, and the incorrect form of roleplay for this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example and my form.

Name: Yabura Yakusoku
Species (NO homunculi, please): Chimera
Style of Alchemy (see example): She has a bit of scrap metal in her pocket with a transmutation circle on it. Yabura uses this to construct a 'wolf paw' which fits over her hand. The paw has sharp claws in which she uses to slash her enemies.
Appearance (Written or Pictured): Yabura is a fairly short person (not like Edward, not where I got that. All my OCs are short.) with long black hair. She has grey wolf ears and a tail. She tends to wear black sweats and a black over-shirt.
Theme Song (Optional): Ignorance-Paramore
Anything Else?: Yab hates rain. A LOT. Almost so much that she won't go outside if it's raining.

Last edited by Rocketchu on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding rules, examples, and my form, which is stuff I forgot. Form stuff.)

Rocketchu
Admin

https://rocketchusroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum